Social Media terms and conditions
Social Media terms and conditions
#SnowLeopardVodka SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
snow Leopard vodka, 14 february 2017
1. This Competition is open to all persons over the legal drinking age in the participant’s country, and excluding employees of, Edrington Distillers Limited or Highland Distillers Limited, or any employees of third parties currently engaged by Edrington Group, and their immediate relations.
2. The competition period commences on Tuesday 14th February 2017 at 04:00pm GMT and closes at 00:00am (midnight) GMT on Tuesday 28th February 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
3. This competition is not endorsed by Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any related parties.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Competition and the Prize at any time.
5. Multiple entries from one person will be accepted throughout the Competition Period, and each image will be counted as a separate entry. No purchase necessary, internet access required. Entries via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram only.
6. By using the hashtag #SnowLeopardVodka the Participant allows Snow Leopard Vodka social handles across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram permission to repost, repurpose and use the submitted image, while crediting the Participant
7. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prize, participants should share their photos of Snow Leopard Vodka (either in a bottle or a glass) with an interesting backdrop, using the hashtag #SnowLeopardVodka
8. One (1) participant who posts the most interesting / beautiful photograph as chosen by the Snow Leopard Vodka Global Social Media team, will win (the “Winning Participant”). The winning participant will be notified by Thursday the 2nd of March 2017 via Direct Message on the channel they entered the competition on. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
9. If the Winning Participant does not respond to the Direct Message within 48 hours, the Promoter will offer the Prize to an alternative Participant. Once this has been done, the original Winning Participant has no right to claim the Prize.
10. By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final.
11. The 3 x Winning Participants will receive a prize consisting of a 70cl bottle of Snow Leopard Vodka
12. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants or Winning Participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
13. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
14. Snow Leopard Vodka will be liable for postage costs for the sending of prize via express courier. Any return postage costs will be chargeable to the participant.
15. Entrants must be over the legal drinking age
Snow Leopard Vodka is perfect for a classic martini, served on the rocks and in premium cocktails.
The Snow Leopard Trust is the world's largest organization in the study and protection of the endangered Snow Leopard. 15% of all our profits go directly to the Trust to help them on their mission.
Find out where your stockist is here and discover
the unique taste of Snow Leopard Vodka for yourself.